The Comstock Foundation is an active organization
The Comstock Foundation is actively involved in historic preservation and restoration within the Virginia City National Historic Landmark District. The foundation is involved in community outreach, and advocates partnerships for the goal of preserving the history of the Comstock and the Comstock Lode era. We support other Comstock organizations and historical societies that promote the history and legacy of this historically important region.
- The Comstock Foundation is hosting the Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series in partnership with the Gold Hill Hotel. Visit the calendar of Events for information on the series. The curtain closes after the last lecture on November 16, 2017.
- The Donovan Mill Restoration Project
- The Historic Sutro Tunnel Site Restoration Project
- The Clack Mill Restoration project to commence soon.
- Historic Sutro Tunnel Site Tour is the second annual tour hosted by the Comstock Foundation. Please visit the Events calendar for more information.
The Comstock Foundation | PO Box 61 • 1669 Main Street • Virginia City • Nevada 89440
Copyright 2018 The Comstock Foundation for History and Culture. All rights reserved. | Design: Charter Advertising/Design, Inc.